Here are some key takeaways for me out of this talk:
- No need for testing infrastructure.
(This is a culture shift and a revolutionary way to solve a lot of problems existing in the software world)
- Break software into smaller more independent pieces.
- Experimentation drives Innovation. (Move fast break things)
- 2 key qualities for surviving in the ‘Modern Developer’ role:
- Likes to Deliver (“Perfect” is the enemy of “Good Enough”)
- At times, think of Software development as Manufacturing rather than Engineering.
(Being a geek, it was a bit mind boggling for me to hear this first but I get the point)
What are your thoughts ?